One of the problems that most girls have with midi skirts are that their legs will look short and they will look like they are drowned by the skirt. I used to think that way as I am a petite girl. In this post, I will be sharing tips and tricks on how to wear a denim midi skirts so you look absolutely amazing in it ! Enjoy xoxo !
There is an art to pulling off the denim midi skirt in a way that feels modern, fresh, and chic.In this post I will be giving you inspirations on how to wear a denim midi skirt.
TOPS TO GO WITH
- Graphic T-Shirts: In this post I was wearing a fun graphic tee from Zara. This is if you want to give the look a more casual chic feeling and dressing it down.
2. Off-the-Shoulder Tops: You can never go wrong with wearing a black or white top. Off-the-shoulder is the perfect option to go for if you want to give it a twist of sexiness. <3
3. Striped shirt: This can be any colors, my favourites have to be either navy blue and white, or red and white. With a striped shirt top, the look will definitely look more youthful!
SHOES TO GO WITH
- Flat Wedges: I am usually lazy on my days off and when I don’t feel like wearing heels, I couldn’t be more obsessed with a pair of chic flat wedges like what I am wearing in this post. I got this pair of kicks from Zara, Stella McCartney kicks could also be the perfect option to go for!
- Lace-Up Sandals Wedges or Heels: When it comes to wearing midi skirts, petite girls like myself would definitely want to give it a bit of height when we choose shoes to go for. To avoid looking short, the tip is to go for a pair of wedges or heels!
I WAS WEARING:
HAT: OAK& FORT
BAG: ALEXANDER WANG (mini)